New In FR
FusionReactor 10.0.0 Released
- Support for ColdFusion 2023.
- Metrics are exported via Prometheus Remote Write, replacing datapack.
- Within cloud, child/sub transactions are attached to transactions which are slow or have errors and weren't originally sampled (ITTs).
- User role is passed through when visiting links to ephemeral servers via Enterprise Dashboard.
- Improved server detection for CommandBox.
- JMS/MDB transaction tracking. See FusionReactor System Properties for configuration info.
- Fix for host and port detection for OkHttp transactions when host has underscores (EXAMPLE_HOST)
- Added telemetry shippers to cloud status page
- Support for Coalesce Azure image
- Fix for ColdFusion fileExists function when used with S3 and auth/keys
- No longer export Profiles logs
- Various JVM arguments for:
- Disabling server detection for CommandBox
- Setting homepage for all users
- Setting passwords for manager and observer roles
- Disabling email notification from reports plugin
FusionReactor 9.2.2 Released
- JSONInterposer no longer writes to a byte array when disabled
- Spans now have a status code representing their status (0=UNSET, 1=OK, 2=ERROR).
- CF metrics disabled by default (Disables cache query stats in realtimestats.log - to enable see system properties or configuration)
- CF metrics: new stats for the amount of cached queries per application.
- Fix for Windows log shipping
- Reduced size of JDBCRequest spans, db.user span attribute disabled by default
FusionReactor 9.2.1 Released
- Fixed bug, within the Web Metrics pages, for displaying the total requests that occurred during the last 60 seconds.
- Added new system property, which is enabled by default, to disable CF query monitoring for Redis cache users.
- Fixed bug which prevented event snapshots from being sent to the cloud.
FusionReactor 9.2.0 Released
- Trace propagation to enable Distributed Tracing with FR
- Lucee CFThread tag tracking
- RabbitMQ tracking
- KafkaStreams tracking
- Increased CF metrics support for ColdFusion 2021
- Custom labelling for metrics, logs, and traces
FusionReactor 9.1.0 Released
- Added ability to specify a fallback LDAP server.
- Improved labelling, configuration and scraping of the log shipper
Explore and Dashboards now in the FusionReactor Cloud
- The new FusionReactor Explore page is an improved way of analysing your metrics
- New Dashboard views in the FusionReactor Cloud including:
- Database monitoring
- Request performance monitoring
- Instance health monitoring
- System resource monitoring
- Application monitoring
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Log monitoring dashboards
For more information see Introduction to Log Monitoring
Log Monitoring now in the FusionReactor Cloud
- Added user API key creation in the Cloud accounts Page
- Added log ingest routes to support logging agents such as Promtail, Logback, Log4j and Fluentbit
- Introduced Logging dashboards including:
- Dashboards to search and filter logs from sources such as ColdFusion, Application Server or FusionReactor logs
- Dashboards to track down the root cause of error logs
- Dashboards to Query and browse all ingested logs
- Dashboards to see how much data you are ingesting
- Dashboards to identify memory and CPU bottlenecks via logs
- Introduced log alerting to notify you of changes in log behavior
For more information see Introduction to Cloud Dashboards
FusionReactor 9.0.0 Released
- FusionReactor 9.0.0 introduces a log shipper, allowing you to ingest log data into the FusionReactor Cloud.
- Application logs will be shipped by default, with the option to scrape additional logs within your server.
- Bug fixes for JDBc tracking in Lucee and obfuscation in Crash Protection emails.
FusionReactor 8.8.0 Released
- Improved user password generation for greater security.
- ColdFusion metrics are now sent to the cloud.
- Added Row Count to JDBC transaction history lists.
- Added DB and API time to request.log in the archive viewer.
- Added DB and API time summaries to main transaction tab.
- Added ability to view graphs as averaged/smoothed.
FusionReactor 8.7.7 Released
- Added DB and API time to WebRequest summaries in Crash Protection emails
- Added Entries for DB and API time in the request log
- Fixed NullPointerException that occurs when using GraphQL with Spring-Boot
FusionReactor 8.7.6 Released
- In web request details, service time has been renamed to API time
- Included CFHTTP in the request API time
FusionReactor 8.7.5 Released
- Added the ability to preview Headers in the transaction history summary views via a settings page
- Added limits for linked transactions to protect against increased memory usage
- Added support for ColdFusion 2021 solr
FusionReactor 8.7.4 Released
- Improvements to licensing to fix common errors that users experience.
- Improvements to debugger UI.
- Improvements to transaction views.
- Fixes for rendering CF query param timestamps.
FusionReactor 8.7.3 Released
- Upgraded mail library to support newer TLS versions and security cyphers
- Improvements to Instance Manager UI
- Improvements to Debugger UI
- Improvements to Settings page UI
- Enabled Crash Protection Emails by default
FusionReactor 8.7.2 Released
- Improvements to support chat usability and user experience.
- Various bug fixes.
FusionReactor 8.7.1 Released
- Improvements to support chat.
- Improvements to Redisson async tracking.
- Various bug fixes.
FusionReactor 8.7.0 Released
- Support Java 15.
- Support Java 16.
- Add tracking for ColdBox Elasticsearch (cbElastic 2.0.0+).
- Add support to track Vertx 4.
- Support running Datadog and FusionReactor in the same Java process.
FusionReactor 8.6.0 Released
- Add support for Adobe ColdFusion 2021
- Add tracking for the Jest - Elasticsearch Java Client.
- Add tracking for the official Elasticsearch - Java REST Client.
- Add support for Redisson 3.13.1 to 3.13.6.
- Send Spring Boot transactions to the cloud.
- Improve licensing network lookup code to make it more robust.
- Add Freshchat into FusionReactor (available from the top right navigation bar).
FusionReactor 8.5.0 Released
- Add support for Event Snapshots in FusionReactor Cloud.
- Add support for profiles on slow requests in FusionReactor Cloud.
- Add tracking for CFTHREAD on Adobe ColdFusion servers.
- Improved tracking for HTTP headers (Adobe ColdFusion / Undertow).
- Add support for new versions of:
- Kafka client
FusionReactor 8.4.0 Released
- New Memory Overview Dashboard - quickly see all memory areas on 1 page
- Improved the [line performance tracking](Plugins/FusionReactor-Lucee-and-Railo-Line-Performance-Plugin.md) for CommandBox and TestBox
- Improved the [Enterprise Dashboard](Enterprise-Dashboard/Enterprise-Dashboard.md) to show hostnames and IP addresses
- Added UI filtering to the [Enterprise Dashboard](Enterprise-Dashboard/Enterprise-Dashboard.md)
- Improved [decompiler](UI/Overview.md#decomplication) support for Java 10 to 15 classes
- Enabled [System Resources](Plugins/FusionReactor-System-Monitor-Plugin.md) on Windows when running as none System user
- Improved [JSON tracking](Plugins/FusionReactor-Json-Data-Tracker-Plugin.md) for HTTPClient GET requests
FusionReactor 8.3.0 Released
- WebRequest CPU Protection
- Event Snapshot for ColdFusion
- Added Arm64 Support
FusionReactor 8.2.0 Released
- LDAP via Manage Logins
- Spring Boot Support
- OkHttp Support
FusionReactor 8.1.0 Released
- Enterprise Dashboard - Ephemeral Instances
- Improved Debug User Interface
- Improved tracking for HTTPClients, including parameters and Json Data capture
- Improved decompiler on Java 8 or higher, it's now faster and can cope with new class file additions
FusionReactor 8.0.0 Released
- Event Snapshot are generated on re-occurring errors or log statements. These event snapshots contain the variables and call stack when these errors occur
- JSON Capturing will capture any json request / response and attach it to the request details
- Log capturing will make errors and warnings visible within the request details tab
- Thread lock filtering is available on the stack trace all threads page. This feature enable you to filter on thread locks, so that only threads which hold or are waiting on the specific locks are shown