🔎Find it: FusionReactor > Account > Users
FusionReactor Cloud has five types of user:
The account types have a hierarchical structure and each level above Observer inherits from the level below.
The Admin account type is the most powerful user type and has access to all of the features of the cloud including the ability to close the account and control the billing settings. As well as all of the features of Manager, the Admin level also allows users to:
- Delete users from the account
- Configure alerting services
- Access account billing
Typically, this user is seen as the account owner and billing contact and would be responsible for managing their FusionReactor Cloud account.
The Manager level allows for account management, having access to all of the features of the standard User type but with the added ability to:
- Add or update users on the account
- Manage configured applications
- Manage configured servers
A User is the typical user level. They have access to all the features of the software with both read and write permission.
The Observer account type is primarily a read only user. This user type has access to all of the main functionality albeit with a read only status. An observer has read and write access to their own data such as user information and quick links.
A Business Contact account type is able to view the license keys for the account.
Adding a user¶
🔎Find it: FusionReactor > Account > Users > Add user
1) To add a user, select Add user.
2) The following screen is displayed:
3) Complete the input boxes for Email, First name and Last name.
4) Use the Role dropdown to select the account type:
5) When all details are completed, select Add user at the bottom of the screen.
Need more help?
Contact support in the chat bubble and let us know how we can assist.