Introduction to Cloud Dashboards¶
Dashboards are a new edition to the FusionReactor Cloud.
We want to provide users with superior data views where we can combine metric, log and trace data in one place to give you a complete picture of your data.
Fr9 Logging Dashboards from FusionReactorAPM on Vimeo.
There are a number of dashboards, giving you capabilities such as:
- Database monitoring
- Request performance monitoring
- Instance health monitoring
- System resource monitoring
- Application monitoring
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Log monitoring
- You can navigate to individual dashboards from the new Dashboard tab of FusionReactor cloud.
- Use the links in the top right to navigate back to the main FusionReactor dashboards.
- Hitting the star icon will place the corresponding dashboard in your favorites view, for easier access.
- Use the timepicker to select the timeframe for the data you wish to view.
- Selecting a specific timeframe using the timepicker will modify the selected time for all graphs on the dashboard.
Dashboards will continue to evolve¶
Over time, we will continue to add new sets of dashboards and improve existing dashboards that have been provisioned to your account.
You will see that some dashboards have been marked as experimental, this allows us to continually roll out new concepts for dashboards.
These dashboards may contain issues, as we continue to refine and develop them.
Go Deeper with Explore¶
Within explore you can view all metrics, logs and traces (transactions) ingested into your cloud account.
Here you can create new data views and filter data in any way you require.
Example use cases could include:
- Searching for traces using a transaction ID.
- Searching for traces with a specific URL.
- Viewing and processing any metric ingested into your FusionReactor Cloud account.
- Creating customized log filters to view ingested log data.
Editing and Creating Dashboards¶
Currently, dashboards can be viewed and the time changed, however we are working on adding the capabilities to create and edit dashboards.
We welcome your feedback and ideas for enhancements and new dashboards going forwards. To provide feedback please use the chat feature within the cloud.