The Notifications view on FusionReactor Cloud displays all of your FusionReactor server notifications in one place.
The notifications view can be filtered in the following ways:
- Severity - The types of notification displayed are filtered by Information (blue), Warning (orange) and Error (red).
- Clicking each of these buttons will disable and enable that type of notification from showing in the view.
- Server - By default the notifications view shows notifications from all servers, but the server can be selected using the dropdown menu to view only that server's notifications.
- The server list can be filtered down using the search box at the top.
- Group - Show only the notifications that are from servers within the selected group.
There a number of actions that can be carried out when looking at the notification view:
- Clear filters - If any of the filters are set, this button will be enabled.
- On click, this sets both filters back to default (all notification types and servers showing).
- Dismiss all
- On click, this will set every notification to read.
- Delete all - On click, this will delete all notifications. This action is account wide.
- When a notification is removed from FusionReactor Cloud, it will also be removed from FusionReactor Client if possible.
The notification details will display extra information about a notification, as well as allowing quick viewing through notifications.
The details shows the same information as the notifications view, plus the following details:
- IP address - The IP address of the instance.
- Server status - Current status of the instance (Online/offline).